SharePoint based Intranet/Extranet Portals
Prabhaat’s Collaboration team helps clients with customized portal solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint platform. Our collaboration team has vast experience of handling customized solutions to support communication and collaboration needs of various organizational environments allowing effective collaboration among internal and external users.
1. Developed an intranet Employee Portal that allowed users to communicate and share information through controlled user access and customized functionality for users from different functional areas such as marketing, finance and HR for a client in services industry.
2. Developed an extranet Dealer Portal that allowed dealers to access contracts and property related information with customized functionality for different dealers who could access content which is relevant only to them for a client in real-estate industry.
3. Designed an extranet Client Portal that allowed users to share project status and milestone documents with its clients related to different projects for a client in software development industry.
Extranet Dealer Portal for a client in Real Estate Industry
Features of Solution:
We designed an extranet Dealer Portal Solution that allowed users to share contract and property related information with relevant dealers, with following features:
1. Access to information related to contracts and listings.
2. Access to invoices which have option to download them.
3. Access to usage data of different properties which allows them to plan leasing strategy.
4. Search tool to access relevant information faster.
5. Self-service platform for dealers that allow communication and information access.
Development Steps:Development of Dealer Portal involved following steps:
1. Configured team-site for external users with customized functional needs of different user groups.
2. Design of extranet portal to reflect design value of organization’s website.
3. Development of Portal to allow dealers (end-users) to access:
a. Information related to contracts and listings.
b. Invoices which have option to download them.
c. Search tool to access relevant information faster.
d. Self-service platform for dealers that allow communication and information access.
e. Usage data of different properties allowing them to plan leasing strategy.